Flour Sack Dish Towels, 12 Pack Cotton Kitchen Towels
- VALUE PACK - The 12-pack provides you with ample flour sack towels for all your household needs for today, tomorrow; and the future! With the perfect size of 28 x 28 inches, anyone can handle these towels with ease!
- COUNTLESS USES - Due to being highly absorbent, these towels are great for dust cloths, drying hands, wiping stains, cleaning windows, as cheese strainers, salad spinners, dish rags, as cloth diapers, sweating out vegetables and also for embroidery or needlework. As good as having a magic wand in your hands! Use them as an alternative to paper towels and show your love for the environment
- LONG-LASTING MATERIAL - Manufactured using 100% Pure Ring Spun Cotton, and knitted in a diagonal fashion, the soft and absorbent fabric makes these towels quick drying, highly absorbent and high in quality
- EXPERTLY DESIGNED - Lightweight and lint-free, the professionally hemmed edges are carefully graded for quality control, and product durability; helping the towels last for all your needs in the long run!
- MACHINE WASHABLE - Easily washable, the towels maintain an excellent quality even after multiple washes! Will resist shrinking and minimize lint. Use these towels over and over again! This also helps reduce the use of paper towels! Washing your towels before using them for the first time will help set the color, improve absorbency and reduce lint
Top-Rated Kitchen Dish Towel Set! This 12-pack of 100% Cotton Flour Sack kitchen towels (28 inches x 28 inches) is a popular and economical cleaning option for all purposes. Flour sack kitchen towels are extra absorbent and practical for hand drying or cleaning up messes in the kitchen. Professionally hemmed edges are carefully graded for quality control and product durability. Machine wash and dry.
Ring spun Cotton provides optimal softness and absorbency.
Perfect for drying hands or cleaning spills.
Matching value-size set for quick kitchen makeover.
White never goes out of style.
Can be bleached as well.
Ringspun cotton is constructed from a combination of long and short staple yarn. Ringspun fibers are tightly twisted together to create a stronger, smoother and finer yarn. This method produces a more refined feel than that of a basic combed cotton yarn.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided ‘as is’ and is subject to change or removal at any time.