NOCO Boost Plus GB40 1000 Amp 12V UltraSafe Lithium Jump Starter for up to 6L Gasoline and 3L Diesel Engines
- Start dead batteries with a compact, yet powerful lithium jump starter rated at 1000 Amps - up to 20 jump starts on a single charge
- Connect to any lead-acid battery safely with our ultra-safe, mistake-proof design featuring spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection.
- An integrated LED flashlight with seven light modes, including low, medium, high, flashing, strobe and emergency SOS; plus 6-hours of continuous run time.
- Recharge smartphones, tablets, and other USB devices when you need them most; plus, recharge from any powered USB port.
- Safely jump start a dead battery in seconds on most gasoline engines up to 6 liters and diesel engines up to 3 liters
Reviews / NOCO Boost Plus GB40 1000 Amp 12V UltraSafe Lithium Jump Starter for up to 6L Gasoline and 3L Diesel Engines
The GB40 is an ultra-portable, lightweight and compact lithium-ion jump starter for 12-volt batteries. With it, you can safely jump start a dead battery in seconds - up to 20 times on a single charge. It's mistake-proof, making it safe for anyone to use and features spark-proof technology, as well as reverse polarity protection. The GB40 lithium jump starter integrates with a high-output 100 lumen LED flashlight with 7 light modes. including low, medium, high, flashing, strobe and emergency SOS. It can hold its charge for up to one-year without being recharged. Its internal battery can be used to recharge any personal mobile devices like smartphones, tablets or any other USB device, can be recharged by any powered USB port, and holds its charge for up to one-year. It's rated at 1000 Amps, and suitable for use on gasoline engines up to 6 Liters and diesel engines up to 3 Liters, such as a car, boat, lawn mower and more. Included is the GB40, HD battery clamps, USB charging cable, USB car charger, microfiber storage bag, and a 1-Year Hassle-Free Limited , plus Free Lifetime Customer Support.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided ‘as is’ and is subject to change or removal at any time.