Super Mario 64
This industry milestone game lets gamers play at their own pace, encouraging them to explore new nooks and crannies of its many levels with a Zen-like approach where the journey is as important as the goal. Other N64 games such as Zelda, Banjo-Kazooie, and Donkey Kong 64 all owe much of their inspiration to this gem of a game. A showcase for the system's graphics and processing speed capabilities, Super Mario 64 is a must-have for any N64 owner. --Jeff Young
- Huge world makes for enduring game experience
- Plenty of room for replay
- State-of-the-art graphics for its time
- Imaginative levels keep you guessing, and helpful characters act as an in-game tutorial
- First-generation game doesn't feature as much texture or detail in graphics
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided ‘as is’ and is subject to change or removal at any time.